I have a couple of very lucky kids, they have a really great dad. Yesterday Patrick proudly told our neighbors that his dad is the boss of our house. True.
Happy Father's Day, I love you.
Kid Interview : Patrick 4 ½
1. What is something Dad always says to you?
When I come downstairs and I say to him do you want to play Legos with me sometimes he says no or yes.
2. What makes Dad happy?
When I be a good boy for him
3. What makes Daddy sad?
That I be mean to him.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
When he tickles me when we wrestle.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
Being good boy all the time.
6. How old is your dad?
20
7. How tall is your dad?
20 pounds
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Making trucks with me out of little legos.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
He studies and works
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
What does that mean?
11. What is your dad really good at?
Making wheels for my biggest truck.
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Making little trucks because there are not enough little legos.
13. What does your dad do for his job?
To take bad guys to jail.
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Doing all the stuff he wants to do for me.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Batman
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Play legos
18. How are you and your dad the same?
Because we a little bit have the same hair
19. How are you and your dad different?
Because we have different skin.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Because he makes me proud of him and I think in my brain I always love him.
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
She’s a good chef.
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
1 comment:
Disneyland- really? I would have never guessed. Sounds like an advertisement for what Patrick wants for his birthday. Clearly not enough Legos at the Callahan house!
Post a Comment