Sunday, June 10, 2012

Also too cool for preschool.

Last Day of Preschool: I majored in VACATION t-shirt

Last week was a long week.  And I will admit that I cried, several times, for various reasons.  Not the least of which was Keith's last day of preschool.  Every day when I look at Keith I do a double-take.  Unwilling to believe that he has grown into this... boy.

He's ready.  He's been collecting all of the Level 1 reading books in the house.  He has been working hard on speech.  He has been asking me if Kindergarten starts tomorrow....everyday.   I started reading him his first chapter book.  The same book I read to Patrick before he started Kindergarten, Winnie-the-Pooh.  It is such a perfect piece of literature.  He and I both laugh at Pooh and his friends.

Today was his preschool promotion.  A year ago, this seemed to be a part of the very distant future...but now it is here and there isn't anything I can do to stop it... or slow it down...

BBLC K2


Keith held his hands behind his back like a soldier for most of the performance.




Hugs from Miss Patricia

Celebration dinner with Grandpa and Grandma

No comments: