Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School 2013

Kevin and I were at WalMart (on a protein shake mission) and I told him I need to find another small ice block for lunches.  "The two we have aren't enough?"  Yeah I forgot we had three kids in school too.

Patrick- 4th grade

He was really nervous but his best little friend, Erin is in his class and he's already made lots of new friends.  Including 39 other Raven friends  in his classroom (seriously 40 kids in a class, I bow down to these teachers).  He started cross country yesterday (begrudgingly) and really liked it.  He turns 9 on Monday and he told me last night that he is really going to enjoy 4th grade.  Hooray! 


Keith- 1st grade


Keith wears his worry in such a different way than his brother.   He was definitely a little nervous but  there is nothing like knowing your brother is there with you.  Keith has been full of energy when he gets home.  I thought he would want a nap, shows what I know!  Everything in first grade is VERY exciting.


Lauren- Preschool


This one has been ready.  Before we took her to school yesterday she was already proclaiming that she likes it.  I'm sure she's making an impression. I still find it hard to believe that she spends the day away from me.  It is so weird.


No comments: