
I knew Blog Stalking would eventually pay off! One of my Mommy Bloggers is having an awesome give-away. OhMommy over at Classy Chaos is having a contest for these sweet kicks and I need them BAD. If I win them I may have to make a special place in the closet so my other shoes don't get jealous. And the kicker? They are made by Crocs! YOU by crocs! Check it out. Who knew?
Now, what do I do to invest in myself? Okay, I'm not just saying this because you are reading it right now but this blog is the biggest thing I do to invest in myself. I mean sure I get my hair done, watch trashy tv, buy loads of clothes and accessories and luxuriate in the tub every now and again, but this blog is my big investment. Writing has always been my passion, my outlet, my thing. Before now I have never written anything that was so public. I don't know if you noticed but I really like it. And as I have said before it has changed my life and my perspective. Also, if you notice the blog labels count, the only things I like talking about more than me are Patrick and Keith. Keep an eye on "Food" creeping up in third place! But that's just me.
1 comment:
Yay. I am so glad you went into detail with what I said and ran with it. I too love writing. ;)
Post a Comment