Tonight as I took random pictures of the boys I scrolled through the yet to be downloaded pictures and saw sitting in my camera: FRUGAL FRIDAY. Although my first thought was, "hey look! low-rent Friday for my children and they are having a blast." First, know that every now and again I actually spend quality time with my children. Once in a while I get to spend the whole day on Friday driving them to their activities and enjoying their charming dispositions. (I usually spend a couple of minutes managing work phone calls too...full disclosure) Anyway, last Friday was one of those Fridays. And look at the fun we had for $1.50 and whatever the City is going to charge me on my water bill..... So blah, blah, blah, priceless.... enjoy.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Frugal Friday.... oh yeah
I had this great idea for a new blog series (since as Dancing D-Vre pointed out, I haven't been blogging as much lately, I was thinking about a weekly series), trouble is I forgot what my idea was... I remember the series title (see above: "Frugal Friday") in all of its unoriginal glory. I just couldn't remember the actual topic. Frugality is fleeting for me but whatever it was I am sure it was spectacular.
Tonight as I took random pictures of the boys I scrolled through the yet to be downloaded pictures and saw sitting in my camera: FRUGAL FRIDAY. Although my first thought was, "hey look! low-rent Friday for my children and they are having a blast." First, know that every now and again I actually spend quality time with my children. Once in a while I get to spend the whole day on Friday driving them to their activities and enjoying their charming dispositions. (I usually spend a couple of minutes managing work phone calls too...full disclosure) Anyway, last Friday was one of those Fridays. And look at the fun we had for $1.50 and whatever the City is going to charge me on my water bill..... So blah, blah, blah, priceless.... enjoy.
Target popcorn combo $1.50... two bags please.
Tonight as I took random pictures of the boys I scrolled through the yet to be downloaded pictures and saw sitting in my camera: FRUGAL FRIDAY. Although my first thought was, "hey look! low-rent Friday for my children and they are having a blast." First, know that every now and again I actually spend quality time with my children. Once in a while I get to spend the whole day on Friday driving them to their activities and enjoying their charming dispositions. (I usually spend a couple of minutes managing work phone calls too...full disclosure) Anyway, last Friday was one of those Fridays. And look at the fun we had for $1.50 and whatever the City is going to charge me on my water bill..... So blah, blah, blah, priceless.... enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Devre that she is one to talk about not blogging. The pot calling the kettle black.
Post a Comment