Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Haircut or no?

No Brush Required!
No Product Zone! June and July 2008...these days are long gone.





This is getting out of hand. Keith and Patrick are over-due for haircuts. The problem is, I convinced Kevin not to cut Keith's hair this summer because I wanted to grow it out. Now I am regretting that stance. Why?
1) Because now Patrick thinks that he should grow his hair out.
2) Keith's hair is impossible and cannot be tamed
3) Kevin now believes that "Keith's hair is just starting to look good." and
4) I hate combing boy hair every morning. I have even had to start using product!
I've had quite a few people comment on their love of Keith's hair (Devre! Sugar!) but I am starting to think some people are just being polite. "Wow his hair is long!"

I'm posting 2 polls, one for each boy. Vote early and vote often.

It is hard to see how long Patrick's hair is in these pictures but try clicking on the picture to make it bigger. Not that I am trying to sway you but his hair is currently sticking up on top and refuses to lay down no matter how much product I use.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

I voted... both need a haircut. TAKE THEM TO THE BARBER!!! Think back to Jack's hair Easter 05, super cute but high maintence. Trim the sides, longer on top! Don't let Kevin do it!!!

Mama Lou said...

Jack's hair was cute! Did you vote on the left?